Friday, January 8, 2010

What's the best anti aging cream?

vitamin e cream... in holland and barret around 拢2 at mo. natural anti age gives you lovely glow smells bit funny though but worth money no point in spending 拢20.. also wrinkle filler in tesco there brand is good leaves ur skin oo so softWhat's the best anti aging cream?
The best cream is one that suits your skin. But also the best way to stop the skin from ageing as fast is to always use an SPF cream ( no lower than a factor 15).Sun damage can take as long as ten years to show, and SPF's can help protect from the damaging rays of the sun both the UVA ( ultra violet ageing) and UVB ( ultra violet burning ) rays.But you must always remeber to apply SPF at least half an hour before you expose yourself to the sun or environment.


Also any creams containing anti-oxidants help too,( containing vitamins ACE) as these act like a protective shield against the free- radicals that attack the skin in the environment.What's the best anti aging cream?
Bad news mate. Your aging process is predestined when you are born and nothing can change it.
Arbonne is awesome! People usually see a difference is just a few days. If you'd like to see before/after photos let me know and I can send you my web link. The product is formulated to reverse the damage the sun/environment has been doing to our skin. The results are amazing!
I have tried many anti aging creams, but what really was effective to me was Vitamin E and Zenmed's Stretta. I have used both and found amazing results with them. So I would rate these two as the best anti-aging cream for any skin type.
Try looking around here: http://anti-aging.1crt.info
Zenmed thats true, it is the best that I have ever used for anti aging and loosening of my skin.





If you want you could also use my discount code ';zen4less'; to buy their products and get a price off upto $8.
  • eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment