Friday, January 8, 2010

Each time I use a retinol based anti aging cream I always break out.?

Why and what is the reason. Any insight would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.Each time I use a retinol based anti aging cream I always break out.?
you may be allergic.. go to your pcp and or dermatologist and explain the situation. just stop using it till you find out what you can do.Each time I use a retinol based anti aging cream I always break out.?
you're probably allergic...
Duh. Stop using it. Obviously it does not work for your skin. Simple.
I have a wonderful anti-aging, all natural skin care line and it works WONDERFULLY. I would be more than happy to send you a sample if your interested in trying it. Go here and sign my guestbook and I will get you samples right away. http://cassieanderson.myarbonne.com
Well I really can't say what's the reason behind it because it happened to me also, so i stop using it and now i use baby oil and some times i use Olive oil try it this will work better then any anti aging cream!!!!!
retinol based anti aging creams are formulated for mature skin-which tends to be really dry-so if you have normal/combination or oily skin it's going to be giving you way too much moisture-you also have to be careful about how much sun exposure your skin is getting when you wear retinols outside-you should be using a sunscreen with it or only putting it on at night because the uva/uvb rays will react with the retinol causing your skin to become very sensitive-your goal should be balance-find a cream formulated for your skin type and don't be afraid to look at very high and very low priced brands-retinol is retinol unless it's prescription grade so the drugstore and the department store brands are the same strength-the differences will come in the quality of the ingredients and how many other things are added to it (ie-sunscreens, calming ingredients, moisture balance or lack of preservatives) you will find the right one for you but it could take some trial and error-always give a product at least two weeks on your skin to let it balance itself out-then you can tell how it will affect you long term
They might be ';Oil-based';, so try to find a product that says ';oil free';, below is a link of the type you should be using. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment