Friday, January 8, 2010

Can someone recommend a good anti-aging cream or lotion that actually works!?

I am 40 years old and have combination skin. I have a few lines appearing at the side of my mouth and some around my eyes. I have been using ';protect and Profect'; serum that has been advertised, for 3 months now, i am nearly at the end of my second bottle, and to be honest, i cannot see much improvement. I have also been using the ';No7 Uplifting day and night cream, although i find them a little bit greasy on my skin. There are so many creams and lotions out there which is so confusing. I worry about doing more harm than good to my skin, trying different products, but if you dont, how will you know which one to try. I cleanse and tone twice a day also.Can someone recommend a good anti-aging cream or lotion that actually works!?
I can't tell you anything for certain, I think it's about what works for you as much as anything else, but I do think that it's really important to wear a good sunscreen all year round. I use factor 25 in winter and have recently bought a new L'Oreal facial sunscreen in Boots which is factor 50, it's also tinted and has other anti ageing and anti brown spots stuff. I have got really badly marked skin from too much sun when I was younger, so this is what I do.Can someone recommend a good anti-aging cream or lotion that actually works!?
I am using Avon's Anew Clinical line of treatment products and I can honestly tell you (and not because I sell it) that they do work very well. Many friends, family and coworkers have commented on my skin and how much better it looks lately. My family has taken my recommendations and are happy as well. Avon products are hypoallergenic, reasonably priced and have a money back guarantee.





The lines around your eyes, mouth and forhead are your ';lines in motion';...the expression lines and become more pronounced much more quickly. For those lines I recommend Anew Clinical deep crease. I had some deep lines in those area's and now from a reasonable personal space distance you can hardly see anything. I only really notice them in my 5x's mag makeup mirror. The Clinical line and wrinkle treatment has just been improved. I havent tried that one yet but love the original, so the new one could only be better. They even have a new product coming out in about 2 weeks called Instant Face lift. I get a sample tomorrow and can't wait to try it.





For your age they have Anew Force extra creams. I use the Anew Ultimates and dont think they are greasy but havent tried the Force extra.





If you have questions you can contact me at myavon4you@yahoo.com or through my website :)





Terri


Avon Unit Leader/Beauty Advisor


www.http://youravon.com/theresachambers
i agree with you abuot the Protect %26amp; Perfect product. i use Oil of Olay Total Effects..its got an SPF factor of 15..which is added protection for your skin...its lovely cream.





in all honesty i dont think anything totally gets rid of wrinkles..its part of life's process - just stay well moisturised..and i find that works...i'm 49 and i dont have hardly any wrinkles.
I decided to start thinking about my skin around 35 and chose Estee Lauder products.





I use Idealist Skin Refinisher after my morning shower. It makes your skin feel like silk it's sooo smooth. It's not greasy or heavy. Maybe go to a department store and ask for a sample, even if it's just a blob to try there and then.





Then as their website gives free samples of products when you buy ove 拢12 I got to use their cleansers which gets more makeup off your skin than any other products, even from high end cosmetic companies.





Also their Advance Night Repair serum seems to be plumping more than others I've tried.





Mother in Law swears by the Boots P%26amp;P but I too found little difference whereas the Estee Lauder stuff I did.





But don't forget to drink enough fluids cos I know thats helped my skin.
There isn't one, nothing can stop the aging process, creams can only tighten the skin a bit, or you could have cosmetic surgery as a last resort.
Try Virgin ';stop the clock' range. They do both a day and night cream. Take also a vitamin E capsule of high strengh everyday, and give up the ciggies if this applies to you. I think you will see a difference in a short time. Good luck.
this is a little expensive but arbonne antiaging products do really work.. i'm in my 40s too and it works well for me.. i just hate their mlm system when you decide to buy, but the products are great.. anyway you can do away with the mlm stuff.. good luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment