Friday, January 8, 2010

Has anyone here used the really expensive product called Pavonica Anti Aging Cream? Just curious how it is.?

I saw an Ebay listing for this stuff and I am really intrigued by it, I have a friend who bought it at a boutique and paid a huge amount of money for it and claims its amazing. In fact she loves it more than her La Mer and Prevage creams. Just wondering if anyone else has had similar results and suggests it. Thanks a bunch.Has anyone here used the really expensive product called Pavonica Anti Aging Cream? Just curious how it is.?
I personally didn't like it, but everyone's different.Has anyone here used the really expensive product called Pavonica Anti Aging Cream? Just curious how it is.?
I totally LOVE IT...I have been using this Pavonica cream for a while now and think its the best thing for my skin type, its easily absorbed and works wonders on little age lines and wrinkles on face...The only draw back is its price, Its not cheap..But what things of true quaility are I guess...Regardless I love it and think its worth the bucks..You can definitely get in online cheaper than in a store. Check Ebay.
Never heard of it. But, I would be very careful buying products off of ebay. Ebay can't guarantee the product. You never know if what you think you are getting you are really getting or if someone put in a substitute. Not to say it would be a harmful substitute, but how do you know it is what you think it is?





If you are looking for anti-aging products that produce positive results, go to bmaryann.myarbonne.com and shop for the NutriMinC or NutriMenC skin-care line. I've had wonderful results and my friends have also.

No comments:

Post a Comment