Friday, January 8, 2010

Anti-ageing products for 20 year olds, does anyone use anti wrinkle creams at this age?

Is it too young to start using anti-wrinkle creams at 20? I started about a year ago when I was 19 and Im using Lancome. Does anyone else use anti wrinkle creams at a young age?Anti-ageing products for 20 year olds, does anyone use anti wrinkle creams at this age?
it doesnt matter how old you are the point of it is is to REDUCE WRINKLES obviously your not to young cause is a ninety year old to old?...obviously if someone this old used it it would do NOTHING since their skin is already stretched and gone so it actually is a GREAT idea to start at that age cause all it does is reduce them it cant cause any harm





good luckAnti-ageing products for 20 year olds, does anyone use anti wrinkle creams at this age?
wrinkles are caused by dry skins.


adults use anti-wrinkle creams coz their skin's natural moisture's lost already, therefore they would need that.


but for our age (me being 22, not so far from 20) our skin is still able to maintain moisture for it to not have wrinkles.plus, when you start using those products in an early age, result is you would get wrinkles early when you get older and stopped using those products coz your skin already depends for moisture on it.
There is a product that I have purchased recently that has done wonders with my skin. I have very fair, fragile skin, so I search for a natural product that didn't have all these harsh chemicals in it that would turn my skin red and make me break out. Its call Aloeride (made from aloe vera). It also helps with other things like your digestive system,eczema, and overall general well-being. I have so much more energy since I've taken Aloeride, plus its 100% natural. I highly recommend it. I copied the link for you.





http://track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=129029%26amp;s=75
OMG LISTEN, my mom started wearing Anti-aging cream since she was 16 and her skin is GORGEOUS! NO WRINKLES AT ALL!! She's almost 50 but looks like she's in her 30s! Start early and you will be rewarded! She's got me doing it! I've been doing since I was 16 (5 yrs ago). Plus, why not?? It's great for your skin and it makes it looks great too!
it is not to young.the idea is to help your skin to prevent wrinkles.what, you want to wait until you're 40 years old and start searching for the';fountain of youth';?
Dry skin are more prone to wrinkles ,so keep your skin moistured and hydrated .This site has lot of natural tips to prevent wrinkles .You can refer http://healthbeautytips.net/wrinkles.htm
only few people. why do you use that? Ask to your doctor


about use vitamin E 500mg. I think is better.


www.edgararaya.ws


http://groups.msn.com/grupoaguilasgdi/
nope not too young. im 24 and thinkin about doin it. try olay regenarist hears its real good.
No just make sure you moisturize.


You shouldnt need anti-wrinkle cream.
  • eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment