Friday, January 8, 2010

Im 25 old and i want to start anti age creams?

i have normal with t zone oil skin i want to start one anti age cream with results i want answers from womens how use face creams from my age for years and the have good resultsIm 25 old and i want to start anti age creams?
I'm 29 years old, and I started them at 27. WIth all the UV rays and pollution our faces are exposed to on a daily basis, we might as well start early and take care of our skin. Remember, our faces are the first things people in the world see on us. I'm still young, but I don't have wrinkles or sun spots. People always think I'm 23 or 24. So...it must be working. Good luck!Im 25 old and i want to start anti age creams?
It is never too early to start protecting your skin. Actually..the earlier you start, the better. b/c the cram won't have to reduce as many lines..just prevent! Mary Kay's Timewise Anti Age Fighting System works wonderfully! I am 24, and I use it. Even though I don't have lines, I still feel a difference in my skin. It is much softer, and my skin tone has improved. It truly is a Miracle set.


I ggot my mom addicted to it. She had lines around her eyes, and her mouth from smoking...you barely notice them now! ;)
I know you asked for certain results but please believe me...25 is too you for anti-age. That may not be a good idea to use because its specially made for older women. but if your not satisfied...just use it and make sure you e-mail me and tell me about your experience...GOOD LUCK :)
I dont think that is ever to early to start precautions. you can find them for your age if you go to a fine department store in the cosmetic department.
no!! ur face is gonna end up all tight and uncomfortable.. get regular facial or just moisturizer and massage into ur face..
i recomend u no to do it now but if u are gonna well u shoulduse somegoodand expensive cream not cheap cream or go to a dermatoligist and uare to young

No comments:

Post a Comment