Friday, January 8, 2010

Whats the best anti aging cream on the market for youngish skin

im 25. also whats the best eye cream as well?Whats the best anti aging cream on the market for youngish skin
No 7 protect and perfect - it's been touted as being a true miracle cream, and is extremely popular. I believe it's been featured in various TV shows, including Gok Wan's programme, where it topped the list of anti-aging creams. And, it's cheap!Whats the best anti aging cream on the market for youngish skin
my mum is 72 and people think shes is a lot younger and she has always used oil of ulay, I am 51 and people think I am a lot younger and the only time I use cream is on holiday for sun tan cream - every cream brings me out in spots. So I think its trial an error but I wouldn't spend a lot of money in, Aveena cream is expensive but very good.
i used this one:


http://www.lorealparis.co.uk/Catalog/pro鈥?/a>


its a BRILLIANT moisturiser and it leaves my skin so soft and sheer! i love the smell too, i think its a great product that every women should use summer or winter
I use Strivectin, its expensive but I swear by it. I had a partier lifestyle since I was really young. It took a major toll (in my eyes, noone else really saw it). Strivectin took my face back to15 Years old. Like I said tho, EXPENSIVE (to me anyways). You can find it a sephora or online. (Cheaper online!)
Don't use an anti ageing cream yet, it'll wreck your face. Add a good exfoliating scrub to your daily routine, and a good moisturiserer
Sulphuric Acid. Gets rid of all wrinkles. And skin
secret sauce





VV dead skin

No comments:

Post a Comment