Friday, January 8, 2010

I'd like an anti aging cream for spot-prone skin?

So, I'm getting older and my skin isn't as good as it used to be, I'm starting to get wrinkles and losing firmness but I still get greasy skin and acne. Does anyone know of a good anti aging cream that either helps acne too or at least doesn't clog pores? Thanks :)I'd like an anti aging cream for spot-prone skin?
Did you try cosmetic surgeon in a jars skin firming cream, It specializes in firming and tighting. It didn't clog my pores,, so i doubt it will clog yours.I'd like an anti aging cream for spot-prone skin?
Skin anti-wrinkle cream for acne-prone skin is a daily moisturizer that reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles %26amp; blemishes for clearer, younger-looking skin. Retinol, purest form of vitamin A, works deep within the skin's surface where wrinkles develop.





http://www.antiagingskincreams.org/ Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment