Friday, January 8, 2010

What Anti-aging cream is best?

Should I use the wash, serum or the cream?


Something that will not clog pores or cause acne.


Helps with blemishes and wrinkles.


Also with some sort of SPF.


Kinda high b/c I am light skinned.What Anti-aging cream is best?
I use some wonderful products. It's a step system (wash, toner, serum,eye cream). I have experienced great results with these products. My fine lines and wrinkles have improved and my skin tone is much more even-I too have very fair skin. The product is non-comedogenic (doesn't clog pores). It's botanically based and contains no mineral oil. The product is available in Canada :)





If you would like to see before/after photos or if you would like more information, let me know (it's against community rules to leave the information here).What Anti-aging cream is best?
It's Arbonne's RE9 products. I can't leave my information here or someone will report my answer and then you won't be able to contact me. So if you would like the link or samples let me know. Report Abuse

I personally Iove Arbonne! I love the eye cream it one of the best thing i have ever used!! I always had bags above and under my eyes and they are now gone! My skin has never looked better!!


I personal love serums or creams!!!
  • eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment