Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best anti wrinkle/aging cream w/ spf in it?

I am 28 and have fair skin, no freckles. i also am prone to break outs every now and then and want to use something everyday that protects me from sun and keeps me from getting wrinkles(as much as possible)What is the best anti wrinkle/aging cream w/ spf in it?
By far , the ';oil of Olay regenerist. I use it and saw several articles in mags about how good it was. I think it got the Good housekeeping seal so if you don't see results, you get your money back. You can goto ';good Housekeeping'; website for the form, all the products are great. They have 2 lines the regenerist and the defyWhat is the best anti wrinkle/aging cream w/ spf in it?
Olay has some good products, though as of right now, I just wear a sunscreen with at least SPF 30 and plain moisturizer at night.





http://www.olay.com/products/index.jsp
There is no one cream that has all the necessary ingredients for anti- wrinkling cream. New York Day Spa recommends cream with the following ingredients: collagen, azulene, jojoba, soy and these can be found in most health food stores or at our website: http://www.newyorkdayspa.com/products/ca鈥?/a>
Good old Nivea works for me. I am 40 and don't have any wrinkles yet. Wrinkles cannot be removed unless you do surgery. How many wrinkles you have depends only on your skin's type. The thicker the skin, the less wrinkles. The darker the pigmentation, the less you have, and of course your genes play a huge role in it too I read. So, don't waste your money on crap that cost 100's of dollars, because they don't do any more than a good old moisturizer will do for you, is to soften the look of wrinkles.
cheap brands? expensive ones? price is not an issue... just try and try all brands (buy small trial packs as in sachets first) and test if you are compatible with it. if it works for you, then buy the big package. KNOW YOUR BRAND.
Arbonne is a really good product. My face feels better now then it did a couple of years ago when I did not use this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment