Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best anti aging cream?

While there are plenty of topical anti-aging creams out there, don't forget to battle aging from the inside out. You should take something to battle the free radicals that are produced naturally in your body as well as the ones you breathe in each day from pollution/cigarette smoke. This product is awesome and NO it is not my website. Just something I came across and thought I would pass along. I am not trying to sell you anything, I am simply trying to share information with you.What is the best anti aging cream?
if you are looking for a face lotion. I like Dr. Patricia Wexler..especially the face serum. when you put it on your face feels sooo smooth you almost cant stop touching it. there are also lotions face washes and eye creams. Her technology helps fight the free radicals that destroy your skins natural ability to regenerate new skin cells and produce collagen. and the best part..you can run to the nearest bath and body works and pick up a starter kit that contains everything you need and want. and you can try it for 30 days risk free...bring it back if you dont like it and dont see result..make sure you keep your reciept if you want your money back..or you'll have to just exchange it for anything in the storeWhat is the best anti aging cream?
I use most of the stuff found here. It makes me look younger then i actually am.
Any cream with Retin A. but you need to get it from a doctor.


For Soap's try Olay they're a good anti aging line and products containing AHA's and BHA's.
I think good oils. The ones that doesn't oxidize easily.
DermaGlow but it is highly expensive....but it works...
bio oil and that simple stuff dont waste your money on expensive stuff
your mom

No comments:

Post a Comment