Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm 18, if i use anti-aging cream what will happen to my skin?

sometimes i have to use my moms because my regular night cream runs out.


i usually don't use this, but will anything bad happen to my skin?


if no, what would happen if lets say i decided to use it every night?? (the anti-aging cream)


thanksI'm 18, if i use anti-aging cream what will happen to my skin?
Unless it makes your skin break out...Use it, girl!


Creams that have vitamin A based ingredients (renova, retinol ect) have been proven to PREVENT wrinkles! I've been using the stuff since I was 18...I'm 35 now and people think I'm in my early 20s!


Also, remember...The stupid sun is responsible for 80% of visible aging!! 80%!!! So pamper yourself and get you some old lady cream and some daily broad spectrum block (neutrogena with helioplex is best for the price)...and trust me...you will look like that FOREVER.


Happy skin!I'm 18, if i use anti-aging cream what will happen to my skin?
Anti-aging addresses how to prevent, slow, or reverse the effects of aging and help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.








http://www.anti-aging-durchbruch.com/ Report Abuse

nothing.


nothing would happen to your skin if your were 80 years old.


wrinkles are your skin. cream is not going to take anything away from your face.


honestly.


how do people think that rubbing something really expensive on them self is going to take skin off their face and make them look 30 years younger?
Your still young. I personally don't believe in all this makeup to help your skin. I know for a fact your skin will not look healthy at a later age if you start applying all this now esp the anti-aging cream.


Just use natural products and soap or oil free creams.
Nothing bad, but you need to find skin care products that are designed for your skin type alone. But if you choose to use your mom's products nothing bad will happen to your skin, it'll just get tighter.
Omg same thing happened to me!


Im 17 and using this moisturizer with collagen.


My mom says it's fine cuz the anti-aging stuff don't work anyways.


And No, it will not make you age faster like some reverse aging process-C'mon!!
You will become 8 years old again.

No comments:

Post a Comment