Friday, January 8, 2010

If I use anti-age cream before I have wrinkles will it cause me to have wrinkles?

someone told me to not use it until i start to have wrinkles, I'm also 22 so I'm nowhere near to having wrinkles.If I use anti-age cream before I have wrinkles will it cause me to have wrinkles?
I do not think it has been conclusively proven that using wrinkle cream prevents wrinkles, but I do it regardless - Retin A (tretinoin generic) around the eyes to prevent crows feet and on the forehead. It causes drying of the skin, but then I just use moisturizer during the day. I like Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion by Clinique or 'M' Lotion for men (male/female products are identical but packaging is different).





Yes...I am a guy and yes...I am gay. I am also a pharmacist.If I use anti-age cream before I have wrinkles will it cause me to have wrinkles?
Yes, but most str8 guys don't use moisturizer! :0) Report Abuse

No...you need to use it BEFORE you get wrinkles! The younger you start the better.
I'm 21 years old and I am starting early with taking care of my skin. Wrinkles come from too much sun, drinking, smoking and having dry skin. So it is definitely a good idea to start early with anti-aging skincare. Keep your skin hydrated, eat healthy and drink plenty of water.
i dont even have a clue but i thought you might like to take a look at this site www.spaindex.com. try it youll find everything a gal could ever want at less than a fraction of the price and its all natural.
no you won't


it will help you not to have wrinkles not to get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment