Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best Anti-aging face cream ?

Which is the best:


Hydroxatone, Bellaplex, Lifecell, Revitol, AlphaDerma CE


Or is there something better ?What is the best Anti-aging face cream ?
Sunscreen is the best defence. I use a baby's formula and it leaves my skin smooth and protected.





Next drinking plenty of fluid, exfoliation and a moisturizer that works for your skin type is key to helping maintaining the appearance of fresh skin. Mukunda has the right idea and following that advice will definitely help.





The only fool proof way that I have found permanently decrease wrinkles is to seek out a qualified dermatologist and look into dermabrasion and chemical peels.





Personally I don't believe that it is worth the money love my wrinkles as they show character. My laugh lines especially show that I smile more than I frown and I like that reminder when I look into the mirror.What is the best Anti-aging face cream ?
Anything you simply apply to skin is going to do very little if anything at all. And many such products have skin harming, skin aging ingredients. Some users have reported they have caused itchy, blistery skins, rashes, and even acne. You can verify with a Google search). This safe treatment gives really good results and it's using low cost natural oils. Olive oil is excellent. It's a natural healer and a perfect moistuizer. Massage quite firmly. Beauticians and others have fostered the idea that we should only gently massage but doing it quite vigorously has only benefited users. You have to tighten and flex the part being massaged and in doing so it exercises and conditions all face (and some neck) muscles whilst skin is being firmed and tightened. Skin is constantly shedding and renewing. The invigorating massage speeds this up and forces a new clearer and firmer skin to quickly appear. It can literally rejuvenate the face in a few days. If focus on wrinkles and lines the treatment literally rubs them away or greatly diminishes them and it helps prevents new ones forming. It also gives skin a radiantly healthy glow.


If you cannot find the very detailed massage instructions with a Search, please email me and I will gladly send them to you





SOURCE(S): 20+years research into natural treatments/cures of skin, scalp and hair problems and anti aging/rejuvenation treatments
hi....try revlon.my mom use tat and there is some improvement.........bye

No comments:

Post a Comment