Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm 25 is that to early to start putting anti-aging cream on my face ?

Nope. That's a good time to start. Our skin starts going downhill from 25 actually. That's the time fine lines start creeping in! I'm 25 is that to early to start putting anti-aging cream on my face ?
Never! You can use it when you start getting wrinkles, from stress, or not getting enough sleep, tugging at your eye while applyng eyeliners.


My sister is 23 and she is using, because of stress from her kids.


Having 2 little boys running around is a handful.


So go ahead and put it on, it's better to start early, than late.I'm 25 is that to early to start putting anti-aging cream on my face ?
Definitely not too early! But you will have to change your skin routine as you age. The best thing to be putting on your face every day? Sunscreen! Even in the winter, even when its cloudy. I met an editor of a fashion magazine and she had gorgeous skin, so I asked her if she had any tips: she said sunscreen! Hope that helps :)
I was told the same thing... honestly, i think it can depend where you're putting the cream. On the eyes... yes... and if you smoke, that would be good, too. Put it on at night, and also there are some which you can put on during the day, with SPF... that works well, since no matter what during the day the sun hits your skin, %26amp; it also keeps it moisturized, so the skin cells don't dry up.





Ciao!





blog.kinkPOP.com
Absolutely not. I have heard so many experts say that is the perfect age to start using an anti aging process. Its so much cheaper to start early then to have to fix a ton of damage later. So the sooner you start preventing it the cheaper it will be in the long run. Hope this helps!!
no it's not to early, marykay has anti age products that i use and i am 23, if you are interested in marykay, let me know, i am a marykay beauty consultant
Its never to early to protect your skin. Sunscreens and sunblocks are a big part of aging and protecting your skin. Always use SPF 30 and above.
it is never too early, most dermatologists will say you should start young this way your skin is nourished when its at its best and not when there is already damage done.
No, I'm 19 and I actually just started using it.
NOT AT ALL!





i started at 17 and i love how my skin looks! Your skin will thank u

No comments:

Post a Comment