Friday, January 8, 2010

Best anti-aging facial cream on the market?

What do you think the best one is? I have used plenty of them since age 21.. and I don't feel some of them even work. What is your absolute favorite that has actually given you results? Thanks.Best anti-aging facial cream on the market?
Actually I just looked that up on consumer reports; they do extensive testing, and claim that the Oil of Olay Regenerist line is the best. My derm. said so too. I like it for the most part, but when it comes specifically to eye creams, the best is the under eye cream by Nutrimin C (made by Arbonne). I am young too, but this IS the best.Best anti-aging facial cream on the market?
You know, I have tried a lot, and have tried a lot of very expensive ones in hopes of some kind of miracle. I keep going back to Lush's moisturizers everytime though. Go to www.lush.com. They are natural and extremely effective. I haven't yet found anything that works better than theirs do. I highly recommend Afterlife and Skin's Shangri La. Gorgeous is not worth the price, but those other 2 definitely are.
I've tried several and my favorite is Oil of Olay Regenerist. I liked it so much I gave a sample to my mom and she switched to it. It makes your skin feel very smooth too and not oily at all.
Do use this'


';Vasaline -intensive care; TOTAL MOISTURE


A DRY SKIN LOTION


FOR A HEALTHY SKIN ;SOYA %26amp; OAT EXTRACTS(NATURAL) VITAMIN ';E';
You should use Avon's ANEW. they have different levels of it. My mother and my uncle use the last level which is very good cause I noticed the difference. Only problem is it costs $30 bucks for a small amount...I used the ANEW alternative level and that's not bad at all.
Oil of Olay Regenerist Line is great!!!!
Arbonne International tops everything I have tried. They have spent an extensive amount on research and are formulated in Switzerland and made in the USA. Their anti-aging line really truly produces results - and if it doesn't, you have 45 days to get your money back.
Arbonne!! the eye cream is the best! that were I saw the most difference!!

No comments:

Post a Comment