Friday, January 8, 2010

What is a good anti-aging face/eye cream?

I am looking for anit-aging face/eye cream for my daughter(she is a teenager). I know that most of the creams on the market work to prevent signs of aging rather than eliminate currents signs, so starting at an early age works much better.


Any recommendations? Please something under $50 or close to that, I cannot afford to spend hundreds on someone who isn't even old-looking!What is a good anti-aging face/eye cream?
Arbonne has an eye cream that is made for young skin! The line is called intelligence line the eye cream retails for $28.00!! I personal love it! I use both the intelligence eye cream and the anti-aging eye cream!!What is a good anti-aging face/eye cream?
鈻?don't apply anti-aging cream on your daughter's face if she doesn't have wrinkles and age spots yet.. it will worsen when she grows up. for now, use mild products and DON'T forget SUNBLOCK to prevent the further aging of the skin. the SUN causes all these aging to all people, so that's it.. use mild products only, and the one that doesn't DRY the skin...

No comments:

Post a Comment