Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Whats a better moisturizing cream- for anti-aging? La Mer products or Clinique?

or which other- and when i use moisturizing lotion and sunblock in the mornings- which should i put on first?Whats a better moisturizing cream- for anti-aging? La Mer products or Clinique?
Oil of Olay is good to.


I only use sun block then after my shower and I am done being in the sun I use moisturizer . I rub it in until it doesn't soak into my skin anymore..Whats a better moisturizing cream- for anti-aging? La Mer products or Clinique?
clinique
I have heard the best about la mer. moisturizer first, then sunblock. :)
I've used clinique products and did not like them at all, but that's just my opinion. I felt they were way over rated and didn't do what they were supposed to do.


Personally, I think mary kay makes some great skin care products for anti-aging benefits and moisturization. They also have great products to reverse the signs of aging. Also they're not very expensive. Another plus with mary kay products is that you can always have samples to try before you buy so you won't be stuck with a bunch of products that don't work for you.


I know I didn't address La Mer products, and that's only because I haven't used them.


I'm just telling you about the ones that I have used and are better products at the lesser cost to you. I have tried about every brand out there from the high dollar ones to the really inexpensive.


As far as which to put on first, always put your sunscreen on first, and your moisturizer on last.


And if you would like to get age fighting moisturizer and sunscreen all in one, merle norman makes one called Luxiva preventage firming defense creme SPF 15. I have used this for several years and had great results with it too.


I've also had some good results with estee lauder products, the only problem with them is some products have fragrance added to them and that can irritate your skin.


I hope this will help you and not confuse you! I could get on a roll and talk for hours about skin care.


I would really consider trying the mary kay products and the merle norman moisturuzer and sunscreen all in one. they really work! good luck to you!!
Clinique
Clinique
apply sunscreen first always. What product works better for you is the one to use. People's skin react differntly to differnt moistiurisers. You don't have to use an expensive moistirues either..there are many just as good, or even better drug store brands out there. Save your money!..





check Paula's site for facts on makeup http://www.cosmeticscop.com/ and the myths!..She also has a few books out too..easy reads..verey informative and enlighting..I loved them!..she has saved me money!
marykay has really god product for anti aging
clinique
I've used Clinique and was not happy.


I recommend trying Arbonne's anti-aging line. It's given great results!!








NutriMinC庐 RE9 REnewing Gel茅e Cr猫me, Hydrating Wash


Emollient, cr猫me-based, pH correct gel cleanser thoroughly cleans without stripping or drying. Renews skin surface while key RE9 elements target and deliver protection against oxidative stress.





NutriMinC庐 RE9 REstoring Mist, Balancing Toner


Convenient, pH correct, toning mist removes final traces of cleanser and restores balance for maximum moisture retention. Visibly tones, firms and smooths skin鈥檚 surface while key RE9 elements protect against oxidative stress and environmental aging factors.





NutriMinC庐 RE9 REality SPF8, Day Cr猫me


Protect, moisturize and visibly firm with Day Cr猫me. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Makes young, beautiful skin a daily REality by delivering key RE9 elements that strengthen and firm while protecting against oxidative stress and exposure to the sun.





NutriMinC庐 RE9 REactivating Facial Serum, Day %26amp; Night


Increases moisture retention and cell proliferation day and night. Alpha and Beta Hydroxy acids reactivate healthy cell turnover, increasing translucence and glow while gently diminishing the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Key RE9 elements protect against oxidative stress and environmental aging factors.





NutriMinC庐 REcover, Night Cr猫me


Innovative RE9 elements targeted and delivered to protect against transdermal water loss while increasing skin lipid barrier functions. This technologically-advanced night cr猫me visibly strengthens, firms and encourages cell recovery while you sleep!





NutriMinC庐 RE9 REpair, Corrective Eye Cr猫me


Visible firming, moisturizing and corrective benefits that are so immediate, you won鈥檛 believe your eyes! Reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffiness, while beneficial RE9 elements are transported to protect and repair the delicate tissue around the eye.
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment