Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best anti-aging cream on the market (serious answers only, please)?

I highly recommend that you use SPF 30 or higher everyday, even in the winter because this will help PREVENT wrinkles and sun spot as much as possible. There are many great facial lotion out there ranging from drug store to high end that have SPF in their daytime lotion. I am using Clarins UV/ SPF 40 along with my Larua Merier Tinted Moisturizer (SFP 20). I squeeze a few drops of each in the palm of my hands, mix it up and gently apply on my face. It's best when you apply straight out the showers because your pores is fresh, clean and more receptive to lotion.





It works great as a very light foundation and moisturizer in one. My skin is very sensitive and I dislike heavy cream. I've received many compliments, my face looks flawless and most of all I'm protecting my face. I also highly recommend that you eat a healthy balance diet, limit alcohol intake and drink lots of water. :)What is the best anti-aging cream on the market (serious answers only, please)?
Try Olay Definity =)What is the best anti-aging cream on the market (serious answers only, please)?
Olive oil, natural, cheap, and will keep your skin smooth.
I love Nivea Q10 day and night creams. My skin seems more plumped up since I've been using them :-)
I'd say L'Oreal Age Re-Perfect Pro-Calcium, because I like the advert.
http://www.marykay.com/s_azad/skincare/antiaging/default.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment