Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Are any of the anti-aging, anti-wrinkle creams effective? If so, which one(s). Thanks.?

There is no magic cream to stop or reduce wrinkles.Not for bueaty shops anyway.I have tried them all.But I did hear something about an inexpensive cream thats truly works and helps get rid of the dark lines under your eyes..You can laugh (cause I did) But go to your chemist or drug store and ask for hemmroid cream..Yes funny as it is just say it's for your partner. I saw alot of difference in the first week.put a small drop on your finger and massage it in around the crows feet and under eye area.Do it just before you go to bed.Remember it tightens the hemmroids and it so does work on our wrinkles..Save your money no one has to know.The only reason I am telling you girls this is because either no one else has the guts or greedy companies want all your money..Are any of the anti-aging, anti-wrinkle creams effective? If so, which one(s). Thanks.?
There are may anti-aging creams out there and many of them do produce results. The most important thing with these creams though is to be consistent when using them. Nothing will work or show results unless you use it everyday. As an esthetician myself I use the AminoGenesis line of products. Photologen and Tripeptinon are two of their products that are great if you are trying to repair sun damage or sagging skin.Are any of the anti-aging, anti-wrinkle creams effective? If so, which one(s). Thanks.?
I think my mom uses something from Olay
I definitely don't think there is a miracle out there...but I have to say that I started using Dr. Weil's product from Origins and I have seen a difference in my skin..I don't think the lines are leaving but it just looks better. Yep, its not cheap...but I don't think there is a ';cheap fix';... hope this helps


Aloha
Anti-aging?





Sunscreen.
Obagi is probably the most effective anti ageing skin care on the planet. It really works because it's medical grade skin care used in combination with Retin A. I really recommend finding out about it, you can purchase it through cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists.
1st of all....STAY AWAY FROM THE SUN. 2nd -totally mary kay products, awesome stuff. (works for me, and i'm old) my daughter uses it and loves it..
I hear this product is good it was in Allure magazine the website is below although 90.00 for 1oz wow it better be good?!!
Any branded one will act the same. Lifestyle is what matters. I think you should visit a nutitionist or dietician. Do some yoga and try to have less stress.
NONE. Colligen is in many creams and promoted to help with wrinkles. Colligen is a protein inside or under you skin. It cannot escape. Therefore, it cannot enter either. That the short of it.
Hello! Have you tried the new re9 set from Arbonne?


This set is awesome and really has results! All pure and hypo allergenic! Sign my guestbook and I will send you a free sample of the whole line! ( The samples will last about 5 days so you will be able to tell if you love it!)


I do recommend you take a before pic so you will also see the difference!





www.beingbeautiful.myarbonne.com





Thanks!


Tara

1 comment:

  1. Sick and tired of wrinkled skin?
    The ChinUp Mask uses advanced technology to provide you all the benefits of a surgical facelift without the expense of lengthy medical procedures.

    ReplyDelete