Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Im 18yrs and I don鈥檛 want to get get wrinkles so my question is Can I use anti-aging cream being so young?

Using anti wrinkle creams at your age is really just a waste of money.





You get wrinkles mostly because of gravity. Dehydration and lack of vitamins have an impact as well, but you have plenty of vitamins in your skin at 18 and gravity hasn't done very much yet. Adding more vitamins to your skin won't do anything, you're probably saturated.





If you begin to notice your skin aging, THAT is when you go to the anti-aging cream, but not before.Im 18yrs and I don鈥檛 want to get get wrinkles so my question is Can I use anti-aging cream being so young?
Yes you can, in fact it is recommended that you use anti-aging cream at an early age for wrinkle prevention. I would recommend that you use olay total effects because it targets the 7 signs of aging.Im 18yrs and I don鈥檛 want to get get wrinkles so my question is Can I use anti-aging cream being so young?
yes it will prevent u from having wrinkles when ur older i been using it since 16! :)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i wish, but no theres no suck thing as anti aging cream, but u can take good care of your skin by keeping it clean and moist.
I am 19 and totally use them :] I rub on vitamin e everyday and have since I was 13!!
I knew somebody that used ponds since they were 16 and they still have that youthful look to them .. so i would say go for it !!
wrinkles are cool :)


  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment