Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can I use anti aging lotions (OLAY Products) and eye creams at the age of 24?

I'm having faded skin and some lines under eyes.What product will b good for me?Can I use anti aging lotions (OLAY Products) and eye creams at the age of 24?
Yes, as long as you realize that any microbiologist will tell you that they do not work. Your cells age from the inside. Nothing you put on the outside can change anything at all. It is not fair..Can I use anti aging lotions (OLAY Products) and eye creams at the age of 24?
You can but I wouldn't recommend it for the simple reason you are only 24 and don't have the skin of a 58 year old. A simple solution to your product is sunscreen. I recommend nothing less then 30spf and you should use it every single day. 90% of skin issues for older woman(and men) is the sun. The sun causes lines, wrinkles, sun spots, premature aging, loss of elasticity. If you wear sunscreen now it your young age, you'll look 40 when your 55, trust me!! so SPF SPF SPF!!! are you getting enough sleep too? stress? diet? all these things can affect the lines too but the sun is a major role too... hope this helps!! :)
its actually a good habit to use anti aging products at a young age. this only protects you in the future. But try Cosmetic Surgeon In A Jar. it works better then olay

No comments:

Post a Comment