Wednesday, December 30, 2009

LifeCell anti-aging skin cream ?

Has anyone tried this product? Thoughts? LifeCell anti-aging skin cream ?
My wife use papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are


available online. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'





LifeCell anti-aging skin cream ?
I personally don't have the $189.00 to try this stuff. I don't think I would spend what I do on a car payment for a tube of cream.





YES! Dermatologist-recommended LifeCell's got more integrity and honest value than anything else on the planet. There is nothing else like it... for any amount of money.





Thanks for not charging my credit card for at least 30-days...that takes all the pressure off my decision. That means if I don't like LifeCell... for any reason...I can return it within 30-days and ALL the credit card information I'm giving will simply be destroyed, and my card will NEVER be charged a single cent! (The checkout screen will say $189 although this amount will not be charged to my credit card for about 30-days.)





If I do decide to keep LifeCell beyond 30-days and let South Beach Skincare charge my card... I am still completely covered by a full 100% iron-clad, 120-day, no-nonsense money-back guarantee! This means, if for whatever reason I am not happy with this cosmeticual, I will simply send back the tube within 120-days, and get back a personal check or a full refund to my credit card.





YES! I understand that when I get LifeCell I'll also get the following bonuses reports absolutely free:





Bonus #1 ';Give Me 10 Minutes And I'll Show You How To Look Absolutely Gorgeous!';, swears world-famous makeup artist Allison Saunders. Allison's breakthrough, ';Become Your Own Makeup Artist'; system will have you looking and feeling stunning, sexy and glamorous!


Bonus #2 World-Class Makeup Reveals, ';How average looking ';Plain Jane's'; all across America are starting to look drop-dead gorgeous in a few minutes using a revolutionary new makeup and beauty secret that's repeatedly proven to turn heads of men and women that come in your path... and make you look and feel like a million dollars!';


Bonus #3 Professional Makeup tricks that instantly wipe 10 years off your face!


Bonus #4 The Art Of Illusion 鈥?How to Make The Mirror Lie!


Bonus #5 How to Make your Legs Look Like A Mile Long!


Bonus #6 Amazing Youth Foods That Give You The Inner Chemistry And Outward Appearance Of Much Younger Women!


Bonus #7 Amazing Weight Loss Secrets That Make You Look Years Younger, Including Three Tips To Make Weight Disappear Instantly!


Bonus #8 How Doctors Urge You To Have More Sex If You Want To Stay Young!



Most anti-aging creams have the same ingredients. Look at the back label and Google the most active ingredients and see if you can buy it then make your own skin cream. Some creams are only Preperation H with perfume.

No comments:

Post a Comment