Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best anti-aging cream?

I am twenty seven years old and I want to protect my skin from wrikle , someone told me that Olay is the best but I want to share openion before I buy the product.What is the best anti-aging cream?
Either drink coconut oil or use it on the face. For a lighter oil that soaks into the skin and makes it soft and refined use camellia oil.What is the best anti-aging cream?
I'm quite a few years older than you (won't give my true age) but Olay Definity is the best. My daughter is the Senior Beauty Advisor at a drug store chain, and has had so many great reports as to how great it works.Start early and I think you'll be happy with the results. Good Luck!
Olay does have a good consumer following. However, I have a suggestion - look into Arbonne International. They have an anti-aging skin care line that is very results oriented. I use it and LOVE it. They have a 45 day money back guarantee and samples that you can try before you buy.
WEXLER you cant get any better than that you can buy at bath and body works or on line you will Love it I'm 40 and look 20 years old and the price is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oil of Olay has oils in it. Oils equal bad for your skin.





Start with by not using bar soaps on your face because they are much to harsh for your skin. You really should get a good line with papaya enzymes. the one I use is from Bee-Luscious because it is all natural botanical extracts.





What the papaya enzymes will do for your skin is they gently dissolve oils, dirt and dead skin. They also help to balance your skin pH levels to help normalize your skin. If you use these products your face will look and feel so soft and smooth you won't believe it. Look up Bee-Luscious Cosmetics on Yahoo or Google it.

No comments:

Post a Comment