Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm looking for a (mens) facial cream that is great for anti aging and SPF. Any recommendations?

Looking for something that is anti aging, and has an SPF of at least 30. Something that I can wear everyday....I'm looking for a (mens) facial cream that is great for anti aging and SPF. Any recommendations?
I bought the original moisturizers and men's line of Nivea for my boyfriend while he was in Iraq. In a country that gets as hot as 130 degrees, he said his skin remained nice using Nivea.I'm looking for a (mens) facial cream that is great for anti aging and SPF. Any recommendations?
you can use any cream you want regardless if you are a man or woman........Avon's Anew Ultimate Day Transforming Lift Cream SPF 15 UVA/UVB is really the best i've tried


they have a men's line of a few stuff but nothing anti-aging http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.asp?sr鈥?/a>
try derek jeter driven skin care. you can order it through AVON

No comments:

Post a Comment