Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best inexpensive anti-aging lotion/cream?

I am 14 and I want to prevent premature aging. If you say oh my gosh you are to young then you should know that it is better to work on it now than to cure later.





So basically I want an inexpensive anti-aging lotion/cream that I can buy at my local drugstore. (Please make sure your recommendations are ones that are for daytime or all day.) I have normal to dry skin and would like something that has at least 2.5 FL OZ.What is the best inexpensive anti-aging lotion/cream?
You should not worry about that since you still 14. But if you are really looking for the best anti aging products,


I suggest doing what this mom did, combining Resveratrol and Lift


http://kellyantiagingblog.blogspot.com/What is the best inexpensive anti-aging lotion/cream?
Aldi day cream and Night cream, cheap but voted best on Gok Wan's how to look good naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment