Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it okay for an 18 year-old female to use anti-wrinkle/anti-aging eye creams already?

here's what the skin around my eyes look like, and i'm only 18!!!!





http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/9140/鈥?/a>





the lower pictures shows my eyes when i am smiling. :( :(


=(Is it okay for an 18 year-old female to use anti-wrinkle/anti-aging eye creams already?
I think when ever you are ready to commit to the morning and nightly ritual. I am 21 years old and use it already. I have a cleaner with a tonic 2 in 1 combo to skip a step and then I have my morning cream with an spf of 45 and then at night I put on the other cream. I don't think it ever too early to start. If you don't want to though a good start is at least sunblock during the day.





My father is 42 years old and has always used the creams on his face and they always confuse him for my bf. He truly has kept up with his aging.Is it okay for an 18 year-old female to use anti-wrinkle/anti-aging eye creams already?
I guess sometimes wrinkles show up as early as 12-14 everyone has them and the people that dont want them there are gunna do something about it. Wrinkles are not neccesarily cause by old skin and wore out skin, it can be cause by smiling and face expressions. Its nothing to worry about. Everyone has those. Thats how your eye is, even i have them.
If that only happens when you're smiling, don't worry about it as much :]





I was expecting you to say you ALWAYS had wrinkles...





You should see a dermatologist probably if you don't like the way your skin folds when you smile... I honestly don't know what anti-aging cream would do though...
You look fine, you don't need the stuff. Those don't seem to be wrinkles, lots of people have eyes like that. don't worry yourself.
Those are not wrinkles. Those are just skin folds. When you get wrinkles, you won't need to squint your eyes to make them noticeable.
Of corse. besides, those dont look like wrinkles. And if anybody says your ugly cause of your wrinkles who cares what anybody thinks. They are probobly jelous of you.
yeah you can use but make sure that you will not overuse it
Those look like normal creases made by facial expressions, not wrinkles. Don't sweat it.
no. you are not old don't use that stuff. your eyes are fine. you DON'T NEED IT! it might even make you look ';gasp'; worse by drying out your skin.
Those don't look like wrinkles, that's just how your face is.
Do what you have to do, but I don't see any wrinkles under your eyes.
that's fine its probably from not enough sleep dont worry and it is definitely ok to use cream!
that's not wrinkles, they are not fine enough, don't use any sort of cream they are a total waste of money.
It's good start early.
nooooo!..your eyes don't have any wrinkles!..thats just natural lines we all have from when we're young
no wrinkle cream at this age, u dont need any
NO NO NO.... but 30 you will be rike my grandma... do not use it

1 comment:

  1. Sick and tired of sagging skin?
    The ChinUp Mask will help reduce the appearance of unwanted fat around the neck and chin whilst hydrating the skin.

    ReplyDelete