Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Anti-aging skin creams?

just turned 40- I have some tiny lines in my forehead and my


neck- anyone tried and true -that can recommend some products


that really work? Also- my skin is VERY sensitive- dont care


how much the products cost- just looking for what worksAnti-aging skin creams?
TFF!!!





Tight Firm and Fill...I call it liquid botox! They have a face creme and an eye serum! This creme has amazing results!! Look it up on google or somewhere to find reviews!!


You can buy it at:


www.beautipage.com/amandascholten


Item #14242


It is $48.50





To be honest, I use it and am only 21, but my mother is 50 years young and loves the product and would never use another product EVER!Anti-aging skin creams?
I am just about to turn 40 also. If you have only fine lines, that is a sign of dehydration. It takes years for fine lines to turn into permanent deep wrinkles. Water is the fountain of youth. Drink as much as you can possibly handle. This will keep you looking younger than anything on the market today! There are also skin tightening masks that contain album, I do not remember what that ingredient is. I have seen it tighten skin before my own eyes. It is amazing. I think it is an egg product, but it is natural. Salons that offer non-surgical face lifts have this product available. It is not a farce. It came from Europe. It is a good procedure and works well. Ask them if their product contains album, possibly albumin. I forget the spelling, but I took some in depth classes on the subject.
olay

No comments:

Post a Comment