Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Anti age creams? is it good if i use them at 22?

i am 13w preg and was wondering if the anti-aging creams are suitable for someone my age?


my skin is mixed and olive. thanks xAnti age creams? is it good if i use them at 22?
I started using anti-aging products when I was 22. I'm 29 years old now and most people think I'm 19-20 years old. So I definately think taking care of your skin at a young age pays off.Anti age creams? is it good if i use them at 22?
I'm 51 and have great skin.How? I moisturise my skin 4 times a day.Rarely clean my face with water except when showering.I always wear a sunscreen and in Winter I always wear polo necks to protect my neck from harsh weather.I have no wrinkles or creases on my neck at all.I eat healthily too.





So protect and nourish from outside and in.That's the key and I started this regime at 15.The sooner the better.Smoking is the big no no.
I'm 22 too and i use anti age cream. i stay out of the sun, drink loads of water and eat loads of veg. it is never too early too try and prevent wrinkles and look after your skin as once you get wrinkles it is much harder to get rid of them, plus much more expensive and painful if you have to go down the surgery route. i also find anti age moisturisers are a better base to put your make up onto than normal moisturisers.


do you live in the UK? this might sound stupid but I've spent a small fortune trying different creams (even around 拢50 on one tub) and have found the best cream costs around 拢1.99 and the media have said it is better than botox and its from the most random place... aldi supermarket! so anti ageing doesn't have to be expensive. my mum who is nearly 50 and my nan who is 66 swear by it too x x x
Its always a good idea to take care of your skin at all ages. the sun, wind, pollutants in the air and daily stresses. Aways us UV and an SPF for in your products and sunglasses. As young as you are there are products for you. I am in Avon and there products are good. But if you dont use Avon always look for SPF on the anti-aging creams. Have a good day Daina.


http://www.youravon.com/dainamoran
To the girl who left the first comment. You can never be TOO young. Especially for this. It's best to fight it and prevent it before it comes... right?


I'm 18 and I use anti-aging cream every morning and night. I have been for a few years. Everyone tells me how flawless my skin is. I know, I know.. I'm young but it really does give me a better appearance on my skin. I tried to see if there would be a difference so I stopped using it for a week and my skin just looked so sunken in and had a weird discolouration.


Anyway, it's perfectly fine for you to use it.


Go for it !!!
The good place to begin is daily sunblock. I would recommend something with an extra helping of antioxidants like Mene %26amp; Moy Facial Sunblock SPF30. Retinol is hot at the moment I鈥檓 currently eyeing up DDF Retinol Energising Moisturiser. And my personal favourite Skinceuticals Eye Gel. I鈥檓 30 and the skin around my eyes just started to go. This little gem is amazing it provides UVA/AVB protection, it鈥檚 packed full of oxidants, it stimulates collagen production, it reduces puffiness and dark circles. I get all of those at www.beautyisskindeep.com, they stock an array of cosmeceuticals and cosmeceuticals is the way to go. I tried regular skin care when I had adult acne few years ago and nothing provided any results to speak of until I went for cosmeceuticals. Now I鈥檓 using these little high-tech gems to fight my forthcoming ageing.
I'm sot sure about that ask you Dr, but I know that if you put honey on you face for one hr. each night then rinse it off with warm water for a couple of months to maby a year(depending on how bad you skin is) and you will have completely new beautifully skin.(my aunt did this and she look very good now)





hopes this helps!
the best thing you can do for young for your skin is use a sunscreen everyday. Plus its cheaper.
The best anti ageing cream out there is good old sunblock. Start now and u'll be richer off then buying into deer creams
ah your so lucky. i'm 16 years old and i have eye wrinkles! (maybe because i squint too much haha)
you probably can but do you really need it
re u mad? u hve not even passed ur thirties. better use an antiwrinkle cream if u hate them...

No comments:

Post a Comment