Saturday, December 26, 2009

Anti aging cream in your twenties?

I'm 21 and tried a little of my mothers olay total effects 7 in one anti aging cream wt spf 15 and loved it. I want to buy some of my own but am worried where i don't need to use anti aging creams just yet. Will using this moisturizer harm my skin?Anti aging cream in your twenties?
It shouldn't hurt, however, note that the spf in moisturizers such as that one wears off in a short time. Don't depend on that as a sunblock.





I'm a 30 year old guy and I've been using creams since I was 19. I don't think you need to use a strong anti-wrinkle cream just yet though. I would put on a light moisturizer during the day and use a heavy night cream in the evening. That would be a good start. As I got older, I got department store brands like lancome (which is my fav). My wife always used their products, and that's how I was introduced. They have age-specific products and even a day moisturizer with 30spf that actually lasts longer than an hour.





But at your age, over the counter stuff like Olay should be fine. I used Olay's night cream when I was your age. It was pink and in a small glass jar. Don't know if they make it anymore.





I've got good genetics, but at my age I look 3-4 years younger than my peers. Wife and I had a baby last year, and there is no cream strong enough to fight the aging we both got from that. So, I'm looking similar to those guys I'm comparing to. However, their expecting babies soon, so as they age from the baby stress, I'll be back to looking 3-4 years younger than them again.Anti aging cream in your twenties?
You shouldn't need to use an anti aging cream yet. If you love Olay, just buy one of their regular moisturizers that has a sunscreen in it. You shouldn't need the anti aging stuff until you are at the very least 30. I don't think they would hurt your skin but why pay for something more in a product when you don't need it yet. A regular moisturizer with sunscreen should be less expensive for you and work fine.
You need to find out your skin type first ( oily or dry). Based on that decide on the type of moisturizer to use. I don't believe u need an anti aging cream yet. However you would a face cleansing set ( face wash, toner and moisturizing cream) to complement your skin regularly. I am couple of years older than you and I usually buy my oily skin products from here.
none of this crap works anyways. The fact that they still market this crap and people are still dumb enough to believe and shell out hundreds of dollars for this garbage is beyond me. Do not waste your money. Your 21 you can't look that old. lol
Sure you can! I Started at age 15 (24) If you notice that your skin is getting too oily or breaking out, stop using it and find one that goes well with your skin type.

No comments:

Post a Comment