Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Which Anti-Aging Cream should I choose....Idebenage, Rederma, or Reneuvitol?

Has anyone used any of these? Which one works best?


My mom wants an anti-aging cream that REALLY works.





Thanks in advance.Which Anti-Aging Cream should I choose....Idebenage, Rederma, or Reneuvitol?
None of them!


Here is the one she just HAS HAS HAS to get! Lol.


My mom has it, and it's this little red contaner from Clinque. I think it's called instant wrinkle remover or something.


Just go on their website, and find the red container that say instant wrinkle remover or somthing.


Good Luck!Which Anti-Aging Cream should I choose....Idebenage, Rederma, or Reneuvitol?
there is no sure proof aging cream, use a good sun block, the only people who benefit for these creams, are the companies who make them, and its billions, go to www,webmd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment