Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Anti aging cream ?

im only fifteen but i really want to prevent myself from aging when im older, my sister who is nineteen already has wrinkles, if i use a night cream will that work or am i still to young, anything you may recommend? Anti aging cream ?
heavy or ';dramatic'; anti aging or anti wrinkle treatments are made for older women, so these will most likely be too much for your young skin and make you greasy or cause you to break out. try using regular moisturizer and an anti aging SERUM, which is more appropriate for younger skinAnti aging cream ?
I'm 15 and already have wrinkles on my forehead haha. I use Neutrogena Healthy Skin spf 15 or Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti Wrinkle. Both of them are great for prevention of wrinkles and after a while,it gives your skin a healthy glow. They're both around $15 each and the generic brand should be around $10.





And if you don't care about price, choose La Mer. I only use it during fall and winter since it's a very heavy cream and everyone needs extra moisturizing for their skin during fall/winter.





$120... ouch haha. [try ebay lol]
No, you should go ahead and use it, that way you'll look great when you're older.





I like Olay Regenerist. I also use Vaseline, I know several older women who use it and all of them have amazing skin. I thing moisturized skin is the key, keep the skin moisturized and it will look good in years.
  • eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment