Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Anti- Aging Cream for younger people???

I'm looking for an anti-aging cream. I'm only 26, but i want to start early. I'm looking for something that is good for senstive skin. Also, if anyone can recommend an eye cream that'd great too.Anti- Aging Cream for younger people???
I'm 25. My skin is quite sensitive, so I can't use products with loads of fragrances and unnecessary chemicals. I travel a lot and go clubbing so I decided to get a kick start on anti aging products. These are definitely not cheap!!! But you only get one face and one life so I can definitely justify splurging a bit on my skincare:





The best moisturizer for me is : Bliss - Youth as We Know it cream


it's amazing. It's quite pricey, but it's fantastic.





A great eye cream is Shu Uemura - ACE 脽-G REINFORCING EYE CREAM ... it's water based so it won't weigh the delicate skin around your eye down but it makes the skin very smooth and reduces puffiness and protects against free radicals!





I also use Guerlain Issima midnight secrets -- it's specifically made for ';late'; nights, like when you've been out drinking, clubbing etc. You wake up and seriously look like you've had 8 hours sleep. This one does have a light rose fragrance but my sensitive skin has only reacted in a positive way!





Hope that helps!Anti- Aging Cream for younger people???
I think Olay total Effects work great and also Kiehl's Abyssine Cream, depending on your budget. You can check the source out for more information and reviews.

1 comment:

  1. Anti aging is a process in which you can stay young for a long time. And anti aging skin care products are here to bail you out.

    Hydroxatone Review
    Top Anti Wrinkle cream

    ReplyDelete