Sunday, April 25, 2010

Anti-aging cream?

I am 18 years old but I am deathly afraid of getting wrinkles so I have been using anti-aging cream ever since I was about 15 years old. Morning and night I cleanse, tone and moisturise.


In anyones opinion, what is the best anti-aging cream on the market you have tried in experience that works pretty good?


Preferably products that are found in department stores, thanks.Anti-aging cream?
Darling the key to life is to have the grace to accept it and all that comes with it. I am 37 and most people say I look 18. I don't like that because I have to work extra hard to gain the respect of both men and women my age. my teenage daughter's friends are starting to make funny comments about it too. I showed up to my daughter's school and the principal tried to tell me I was late for class. Ha-ha here is the secret to my youthful spell. Avoid direct contact with the sun. Incorporate hats, scarves and sunglasses into your wardrobe. Get sunglases that cover area where you get crows feet. Wear sunscreen on your eyes, nose, lips and whole mouth area. Take long soaks 2-3 times a week in whole cow's/goat's milk (2-4 cups), head to toe. Sometimes add a cup of herbal tea/or dark cocao chocolate/olive oil to the bath. Lotion with cocoa butter and or shea butter. Use lemon juice on your elbows, knees, and the soles of your feet.Rub olive oil/avocado oil into the scalp of your hair and brush it through once a week. Wear a linen or silk wrap on your head when you sleep. Avoid tanning in the beds or in the sun. Use good self-tanning lotions that have sunscreen with them.Anti-aging cream?
I like vitamin C cream from the pharmacist.
  • eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment