Sunday, April 25, 2010

How to know if my clinique anti-ageing cream has been expired?

It has been written at the back that its a 100% fragrance free cream?How to know if it can be used!How to know if my clinique anti-ageing cream has been expired?
u can use it for 2 years from the date of manufactureHow to know if my clinique anti-ageing cream has been expired?
If there is no date printed underneath or on the lid, i'd take it into house of frazer or debenhams and ask the representative, they're boud to know. how long have you had it? Over 3 or more years and i'd probably bin it myself.
I think most creams are OK if used within 18-24 months of purchase. (However, as yours is anti-ageing it might last a little longer - joke) Nowadays, most cosmetics have a little symbol on the packaging stating the number of months they will be good for.
  • eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment