Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Anti-aging cream products.?

I am 30, have kind of a baby face, and as much as I love my age, I'm not ready to show it yet.


I can only spend $20, maybe $30 on creams. I know eventually I won't be able to hide my age and forever prevent wrinkles. I do use sunblock.


I was wondering, which creams you used, and which truly worked, and which were gimmicks. I was thinking maybe trying Roc, Oil of Oly, Ponds, stuff you find in any drug store, the one from Susan Lucci you now see in Walgreens... Also, does microbraison really work? Peals?





Thanks a bunch!Anti-aging cream products.?
Oil of Olay regenerist is great! im only 21, but it still does miricles on my skin.Anti-aging cream products.?
I'm 27 and i been using this vitamin E cream since i was like 15 and it's wonderful and cheap. no one believes i'm over 21. also i wear sunblock daily..rain or shine. i drink lots of water...sodas ever nowe and then. I also take vitamins daily and vitamins will do wonders for your skin alone. i hope this was of some sort of help....and keep up the babyface!
You can try L'OREAL REVITALIFT... My cousin has used this product for 1 month and now her skin better than before...Look fresh, more supple and firmer. She's 34. And I agree with you for use sunblock. It's really a must...

1 comment:

  1. Anti-aging promoters fight obvious signs of aging and help keep you fit and looking younger. Some of the benefits of anti-aging promoters include high cellular rejuvenation, reduction of obvious signs of aging, and young-looking skin.

    Hydroxatone Review
    Top Anti Wrinkle cream

    ReplyDelete