Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Has anyone used this RoC Mencode Anti Ageing moisturiser? Is it worth the money? Do anti-wrinkle creams work?

I'm 27, and I noticed that in the last year the amout of wrinkles on my face has risen significantly. So I'm looking for an anti-ageing, anti-wrinkle cream that is worth the money. I saw Mencode online for about 拢5 including P%26amp;P.Has anyone used this RoC Mencode Anti Ageing moisturiser? Is it worth the money? Do anti-wrinkle creams work?
If you are looking for home remedy to reduce wrinkles, try this.


Smear honey on your face and leave it for as long as possible (but 5-10mins a day will do). then rinse off with tepid water mixed with a teaspoon of cider vinegar - this has a neutral pH and will act as a toner.





And if you have some bucks, Lifecell anti wrinkle cream would be a good choice. You can have more information here.





http://www.lifecellskinreviews.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment