Sunday, April 25, 2010

Anti Aging/ under eye creams?!?

So Im 19 Years old and moisturize my skin and use sunblock on my face everyday, but now i want to use a under eye cream to help prevent wrinkles. Im not sure what one to get. I dont want to spend a fortune on it but i also want to get a good one! I was looking at Epuri, it's only $30 so im skeptical about it, any suggestions of what or what not to use? Has any one used Epuri? Let me know! Thanks so much!Anti Aging/ under eye creams?!?
LorealAnti Aging/ under eye creams?!?
Use biore, i heard its good.
Aging is beautiful and natural.
I wouldn't spend too much money. All those creams work about the same.
get a job
I don't know about that product, but I use the under eye cream from Oil of Olay, ';Regenerist,'; and it really is the best under eye cream I have ever tried to maintain my under eyes wrinkle free, smooth, and depuffed. I am 25, my skin is light/olive type skin.
Epuri works with me
I'm 18 and i also have a very good skin routine and i use an under eye serum put out by Biore'. it prevents wrinkles and brightens the eye area. I believe it's called Eye Brights serum? Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!
My wife use papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream for acne scars, pigmentation, and blemishes. The retinoic acid in the products also prevents wrinkles. These products made my wife鈥檚 skin even tone, glowing and smooth as if 10 yrs ago. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too. Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'

No comments:

Post a Comment