Sunday, April 25, 2010

Should I start using anti ageing cream?

I am 19 years old, I don't have wrinkle or anything like that, but it's never to soon for using an anti ageing cream. I need something which prevents or stop wrinkle to appear.





I know the other ways like being in a good diet and drinking water, I know all this. But I am not just very sure about which cream to get. And yeah my skin is very very dull, I need something which will give a glow to my face, which will make it soft.Should I start using anti ageing cream?
no being at the age u are 19 ur still very young and using anti ageing cream isnt wise when you are this young, as it will be harsh and too strong for your skin, u only need anti ageing products when u are at that sort of age were u know wrinkles are gonna follow and bags etc, as for your skin if its a bit dull i would recommend regularly exfoliating your skin with a simple exfoliator theres all different types, but exfoliators work great on the skin and scrub away any dead, dull skin cells giving u a glowing complexion and making ur skin smooth and healthy in the process aswell :) hope this helps xShould I start using anti ageing cream?
yeah, i'm 15, and i use an antiaging cream and facewash.





it clears up acne, if you have any. and it moisturizes.





i use elemis antiaging products, i lovee it.
Yes. My aunt is a dermatologist for Lancome and she says prevention is the key.





Also use SPF in the daytime, even if you are not out all day or if it's not very sunny.
Whatever you may have been told or have read, I can tell you these creams DO NOT work! Ageing is a natural progress and you will not be able to stop it. Don't waste your money!
Yes.


It is better to prevent then to have to fix later.


: )
The cosmetics makers love you, and always will.
no not yet.


Wear your bra at all times or when you hit 40 theyll look like used up bags from asda.
No I like a natural women. I think that is best.
only botox works ur skin is heridity if it's bad no creams gonna stop the wrinkles ..a chemical peel wud work
  • eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment