Sunday, April 25, 2010

When shud i start using anti ageing cream?

im 20 shud i start using it? like around my eyes, and maybe on my froehead coz i seem to get lines there? and anywhere else i shud use it let me know? also do u know any good but affordable brands?When shud i start using anti ageing cream?
Its never too early to start caring for your skin.When shud i start using anti ageing cream?
For young people at your age, I don't think you really need that anti aging cream for now. However if you really want to I sugget you to use natural skincare product. I use revitol and I can say that I'm satisfied with the result.





You can read about revitol from this website http://amoxicilln.com/reduce-those-aging-signs/


You probably can get their free trials if it's still available.
Your only 20 you don't need that! But if you bare getting lines under your eyes covergirl has this great cream... my mother uses it and she is 40 and it works great! Im not exactly sure what it is called but you should check it out!
Anti- aging creams DO NOT work, sorry...
18
may be aft 30 not now

No comments:

Post a Comment