Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Using anti-aging cream while young...?

I am 18 years old, and am scared that i am going to get wrinkles and lines at a young age and i want to prevent it. All my friends say that if i use anti-aging stuff right now, it won't do any good. Is that true? is it too early to use anti-aging products or will it help keep me from developing wrinkles (most people use the products AFTER they get wrinkles, my plan was to keep them from forming as long as possible instead of having to try to get rid of them)Using anti-aging cream while young...?
Very good question.....I am 23 years old and want my skin to stay young....what I have found I think is the best solution, it is natural and it works better than microdermebration and all those so called anti aging stuff i have found. It is called Sugabrasion.





After washing you face, cover with a soothing oil such as olive oil. the oil will act as a medium for the sugar.


It holds the sugar on the face, ans prevents the skin form being scraped or scratched by the granules.


Apply sugar (white or brown) to the skin, using the pads of your fingers, roll and ';sand'; the granules across the surface of your skin.


you don't need to press the sugar does the job of removing and loosening the old skin cells.


after a half minute or sothe sugar will start to dissolve and it will be time to wash away the oil, sugar, and dead cells. afterward put a good light lotion on to protect the new growing skin cells.





What happens is if you don't get rid of the old skin cells new ones stop growing. so when getting rid of the old ones new ones come in making your skin look more soft and new with no blemishes or wrinkles also it makes pores smaller. I have been doing this for a few weeks and my skin looks great people start to notice. I got this method from a book called ';No More Wrinkles'; it says do it for about 20 days then as often as you like after that. The book also has alot of other helpful stuff to make not just your face but your whole body better. Good luckUsing anti-aging cream while young...?
That鈥檚 a very good question 鈥?and one that thousands of people around the world are asking themselves every day.


see more http://www.doantiaging.com Report Abuse

I know what you mean...I was going to do this myself after seeing a few fine lines under my eyes...am only 19 myself. But I heard that although its okay to use them they are a bit harsh for us especially if you dont have anything on your face now anyway. Best thing to do is use moisturizer with spf and use an undereye cream like The Bodyshop vitamin E one. They are not anti ageing and they will still help. When you are in your 20s then use the anti ageing ones.
it's true that it won't do anything for your skin right now. stick to products that offer lots of hydration. philosophy products at your age would probably work the best. also, you don't start losing collagen in your skin until you are 22, that would probably be the time to start using antiaging products. i'm 24 and i use juice beauty products. it's all organic and works great. it also sepcializes in antiaging.
Hi there.


Please do not put all that stuff on young skin. All of the synthetic ingredients will not help young skin. On the Tyra show 2 days ago she had an expert on the show. This woman said something that I use to tell my clients. It does not matter if you put $5 creme or a $500 creme on your face....there is not a difference. These cremes only help your skin with 10% of anti aging which is not even noticeable. However, I do recommend that you find a creme that does work for you. The perfect creme will compliment your skin. There are some that exfoliate naturally, some that only hydrate (which is the purpose of putting creme on your face) and there are those that claim to be miracle cremes. Don't believe the hype on t.v. and don't spend too much money. I get accused of being 20 when I am 32. That is the difference with keeping your skin constantly hydrated v/s not caring for your skin which will make your skin look your age. I do not sell it, so I'm not trying to sell it to you but I use Avon's Anew products and they are cheap and fabulous. I have combination skin and used to have adult break out until these products.





Good luck and take care!
Hello,





I understand your concern as I used to fear getting wrinkles and the sun when I was younger. I would buy all those chemical-laden commercial anti-aging products and they broke my skin out into acne and I looked much older than what I was.





Defiantly don't fear wrinkles, but you're not completely off base with a little fear of them as it's very possible to have wrinkly skin at a young age if you don't take proper care of yourself.





3 cheap and natural ways that you can promote radiant skin and prevent wrinkles from forming in the skin.





1. Do not worry about getting wrinkles, or you will get them sooner. Be stress free and not letting it cross your mind.





2. Before going to bed, apply extra-virgin olive oil very gently under your eyes, extending on the outer-edges of your eyes. This will keep wrinkles from creeping in.





3. Splash sugarcane juice on your skin nightly. This helps prevent wrinkles.





You can sign up for my free newsletter on my website if you're interested in more natural and cheaper options.





https://magicalskincarekingdom.com





It focuses on a natural approach to acne treatment and prevention, plus anti aging skincare ';tricks.';





I hope this helps!
The scentimental skin doc saids that a good anti wrinkle cream is the order of the day good facial practices from the begining keep your skin radiant and will only enhance the skin cells keep up the good work it cannot do you any harm. any more questions and i will be pleased to answer.
Oh I am glad I saw your question.PLEASE don't ruin your young skin.I would like to refer you to a company that is so awesome you will want to join it.But try there product first before you put anything else on your skin.They have a line for young people called NHS it's THE bombdiggity..I am serious as a heartache.Check out there site.Noevir let me know what you think.I use there products myself.I am 53 and people think I am in my early 40's seriously.
spf 45 i wear it every day
PLEASE!





Why be so vain!





Life's progression is a simple fact. Nothing you can do to prevent it. You will end up with MORE wrinkles because you are already worried about it at 18!
Anti-aging products reduce the signs of aging by 10%. That's it.





Your best bet for beautiful skin NOW:





1. Avoid the sun or use sunblock.


2. Don't smoke, drink or use drugs.


3. Wash your face at least twice a day, and moisturize at night.


4. Leave the makeup off at least once a week.


5. Hydrate properly.


6. Eat properly.


7. Exercise.
This is really smart of you. I do skincare and make-up for a living and there are so many women that I see that wish they had started taking care of their skin before the damage happened. And, I can tell you, it starts pretty early! I do recommend using anti-aging products because it makes a BIG difference. The Mary Kay Miracle Set has everything you need and includes Foundation. It has a cleanser, moisturizer and a Day Solution with SPF 25 and a Night Solution. MK also makes a fabulous anti-aging eye cream and a GREAT microdermabrasion set. I really recommend the Micro. Products are guaranteed!
Your friends are wrong. It is sooooo much easier to prevent wrinkles than get rid of them!





Artistry has a great product called ';Time Defiance';. You can watch a video about it on their website:





www.artistry.com





Their products can be ordered at:





www.jewel.mychoices.com





All the best in whatever you decide.
This is from my dermatologist.





Use SPF


Use a gylocic product (CVS or Target have them in the pharmacy aisle)


Get a prescription retina a product.





Those are the only things that work.
Mary Kay has a skin care product line designed for teenagers. Bottom line is this...you do what you feel is right. Skin needs moisture, inside and out, and protection from the elements. You should be doing something to take care of it to help it look and feel young and healthy.
Good question, I've also always wanted to know that. But what I reckon is that our skin has enough collagen is which helps keep ur skin looking young and not wrinkly, all I can suggest is moisturize like every night.
yes, it's way too early.


you should only use anti-aging creams when you're around 25 or 26 years old.





at your age,


just use some eye creams and a moisturiser.





use sunblock whenever you're out in the sun.

1 comment:

  1. While the counter maturing creams now accessible over the counter to the a large number of ladies, and, indeed, men, worried about looking as youthful as feasible for whatever length of time that conceivable practically all contain similar fixings, their advertisers present every one as something special.hair waxing centers in Manhattan

    ReplyDelete