Sunday, April 25, 2010

Looking for an anti aging and moisturizing eye cream?

I am 34 and i need a good anti aging cream that provides good moisture. I cant seem to find one that does both. At the moment I am using a good moisturizing one. I have been told that moisture is the key and the anti aging ones are no good. Please help. ThanksLooking for an anti aging and moisturizing eye cream?
garnier anti ageing eye roll on, u jus roll it on believe it or not.


you can get it at boots, superdrugs or any other major retailer.

1 comment:

  1. I've never really had positive experiences with pushy cosmetic salespeople selling it on anti-wrinkle serums. So I came across this offer where you only have to pay S/H fees which would be the same price of a Starbucks coffee for you to get a full-size 100% organic and antiwrinkle regime. I only received the product yesterday, and already I love how it leaves my skin feeling really clean and my pores washed. I never thought to take Sibu supplement drink to trade my skin condition internally. Here's the offer I found: http://www.antiwrinklecreamratings.com/reviews/

    ReplyDelete