Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm 24 and have oily/combination skin....What would be the best anti aging lotion/cream to use on my face?

Bath and Body Works carries anti-aging products by world-renowned dermatologist Patricia Wexler. She uses MMPi technology, which basically kills skin-destroying enzymes (MMP's) that cause fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, etc. She recently came out with a line for oily/acne-prone skin. I have combination skin and I use the foaming cleanser, glyco peel, regenerating serum (which does most of the work (it has an extra kick of MMPi)), and oil-free hydrator. It's done wonders for my skin!I'm 24 and have oily/combination skin....What would be the best anti aging lotion/cream to use on my face?
Garnier Daily Moisturizer or Aveeno Daily Moisturizer...they are not greasy and they do not clog your pores. The real trick is to make sure the first ingredient is water, not lanolin, which is not good for oily skin.I'm 24 and have oily/combination skin....What would be the best anti aging lotion/cream to use on my face?
Olay Regenerating serum.
You might try a light moisturizer with anti-oxidants in it, such as Vitamin A, C, E. I like Peter Thomas Roth's products. Not sure where you live, but if there is a Sephora nearby, you can get it there.
I use Erno Laszlo antioxidant with sunscreen. It's very light, oil free and doesn't make my skin break out. I also have the same skin as you. I wouldn't use anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment