Sunday, April 25, 2010

What anti ageing hand creams are the best and what do you use?

The original Johnson%26amp;Johnson lotion works best if you always wear it right after shower and before sleep.What anti ageing hand creams are the best and what do you use?
Thank you Report Abuse
What anti ageing hand creams are the best and what do you use?
Biotherm - Biomains





I find that not only are my hands smoother and my nails stronger but also it helps prevent from the cold and associated windburn where I live. It is about $18-$19 I think and lasts me about 3 months.
Mary Kay Satin Hands pampering set. Or, try the Visibly Fit Body Lotion... You can use it anywhere, but its great for hands too.
Satin Hands Pampering Set by Mary Kay. Works wonders. Go to www.marykay.com to search for a consultant in your area, if you're interested. Or I'm a consultant, you could check out my website too.

No comments:

Post a Comment