Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Anti-aging cream?

I am 27 and currently using Loreal De-creasing Anti-Aging cream. i have been using it now 4 neally a month, i haventr eally seen any changes under my eyes. A freind recommended i use the new Oil of Ulay which is around 拢20 for a tub. Can anyone recommend a good one to use for my age.


ThanksAnti-aging cream?
First and foremost, I suggest you to go and purchase Olay Vitamins total effects 7x beautiful skin and wellness kit. It's a special combination of vitamins and minerals all in one daily pack, to help fight seven signs of aging. What's included in these packets includes the following:





Vitamin E antioxidant, helps provide nourishment to the skin and helps smooth skin texture naturally.





CoQ10 releases energy from carbohydrates and lipids to cells to fight free radicals that can cause signs of aging.





Alpha Lipoic Acid with Green Tea Extract helps enhance antioxidant performance to help prevent skin puffiness





Last but not least, a unique multivitamin help support collagen and maintains good health and well-being.





This is a product that actually works wonders. What makes it special and unique is that it's not only for beauty, but it's for wellness as well, which is an extra bonus.





Also, I would suggest you using more than one anti-aging product, you'd achieve much more better results than. I recommend you, you use Garnier Nutritioniste. Garnier has just come out with a skincare line, which doesn't only concentrate on skincare, but also nutrition for the skin. I've purchased all the anti-aging products from Garnier, and I'll tell, this is a skincare line I vow too. Of course, individual results may vary. But, you've got nothing to lose with this skincare line. You should go purchase it immediately, you won't be disapointed. Also, with Garnier, you should use Olay. Those two skincare lines combined together, reveals skins thats flawless, or at least through my experience.Anti-aging cream?
to be really honest,iv bought loads of different creams,even some thats cost 拢140 pound,expecting miricles..none really work,so my answer was...IS- botox...oh,and drink lots of water every day ;D...i NO that works..!
You honestly need an anti wrinkle cream at such a young age? A really rich moisturiser or a cheap anti wrinkle cream is what I use. It's more the quality of the moisturising I go for than the anti wrinkle properties. My mum buys stuff at around 拢30 for 10ml, I haven't seen a difference in her, she's is still ageing!!
Hi





I'm also 27 and have been using Olay anti ageing products for about a year now and i think they work great for me. Yes it can be a little pricey but i swear by Olay..give it a try!
you are young still
stricteven stretch mark eraser brilliant buy a small tube on ebay and test it yourself has a lovely cool tingly feeling more exspesnsive than other creams but you get what you pay for hope this helps iv tried lots of creams but this one works .
cant believe so many women waste money on these useless products-what you need to do is drink plenty of water, try to eat healthy %26amp; keep your skin well protected from the sun %26amp; moisturise- a stupid overpriced cream WILL NOT WORK
i have been listening to the radio all morning and they have been telling how a brand new cream has come out on the market today and women are queing at the doors before it opened for it because it was proven on a t.v program that it works


http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/consumer/ar鈥?/a>





i might buy some myself!
Neutrogena Visibly Firm Night Creme. It works! :D
Boots new Miracle cream taking the country by storm ...honestly.... see the news. Or go to ebay where a 拢16 tube has been sold for 拢100.
The best anti wrinkle you can use is to stay out of the sun or use a high protection factor suncream. Eat a healthy diet and drink plenty of water and exercise regularly. Also remember to get a good nights sleep. Works well for every age group.
The Elemis range addresses everything you need to help keep your skin great. Also look at products by Nuxe and IQ Derma.
there is a new anti aging cream out or it has been out for a while and now they are re stcking it in boots, dont know much about it but aparently it was on a bbc programe and they were saying that it works really well, and loads of people are queing up for it so try that, i have also heard creme de la mer is very good, all Dr Hauschka
The olay definity range is fantastic..everyone has commented on my face being smooth, looking younger and having radiance. \it costs 拢22 for either the day or night cream...but you can use one or the other either in the morning or the evening. The day cream is a foam so is totally lightweight. The night cream is used sparingly...a pot lasted me 4 months ..so only works out a %26amp;5 a month.
well...i use the l'oreal de-wrinkle cream under my eyes and i have seen a difference........but i did make changes to my lifestyle also.......infact my situation is that if i dun wear it for one night...the next day i get lines n dark circles.......n if i wear it.....my under eye area looks plumped and birght......maybe u shld continue with the cream for soem more time to see its effects...even for me....the effect took some time to show.....
Neutrogena Visibly Firm Night Creme. I love it.
to be honest i dont think any really work lol they just fatten up your skin a little which takes the wrinkles out so you look younger its probrably easier to put a little weeight on lol have you ever noticed chubbyer people do look











youngerhttp://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20070504/t鈥?/a>
why dont women ever learn... anti aging creams just do not work, they are a complete waste of money. these advertising companys have you all completly hooked.


stick to a well balanced diet, eat sensibly keep fit and drink lots of water and you will look the best you can without dumping your money down the drain!
Hello!


I hope I cam help you in some way. I am 14 year of age, and for my mums birthday I brought her Estee' Lauder Anti - Ageing Cream. You can get it in a night wear cream or day wear. It is quite expensive, but it helps allot.


Hope This has given you some Idea!


Good Luck!


From Laura ..........xxxxxxxxxxxx_ %26lt;3





[[P.S- To get the cream cheap, look on Ebay.]]
Oh my god!!!


Have you not heard the hype over Boot's Number 7 'Refine and Rewind ' and 'Perfect and Protect' serums?


I have been using it for a few months and its amazing, then I watched the programme that said it was the one of the only ones on the market that worked. Take my advice anyone who reads this and buy it.
I personally like Urban Apothecary Gentle Resurfacing. It's around 23L, but so worth it! It's gentle enou8gh to use everyday too. I noticed a big difference after about a week, especially under my eyes and around my mouth.
  • eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment