Sunday, April 25, 2010

Christians (others may answer) if there was a new anti-aging cream...?

Christians (others may answer) if there was a new anti-aging cream and it really worked, but they called it ';Made a Deal With Satan';, would you be willing to use it?





Inspired by ads for anti-age products in Y!A's ads.Christians (others may answer) if there was a new anti-aging cream...?
Well, I've yet to see anyone who tried to prevent aging (ahem. Real Houswives of Orange County/New York/New Jersey) who didn't look like hell afterward.





Perhaps that deal with Satan is why.Christians (others may answer) if there was a new anti-aging cream...?
If it worked my g/f'd buy it and I'd use it on those days where my skin felt like leaving home.





I don't get those ads, tho'. I get Padraic trying to convince me to go to Ireland and possibly win a 鈧?000 holiday. I got a stye in my eye last time I was in Ireland. I'd need some o' that satan cream to fix it.
I think the apostle Paul answers this when he talks about eating food that has been offered to idols.


It is not the food , he says, that is evil. But that which does the work of God is of God. However, we should not eat that food if it causes our brothers discomfort. but the reason we should not eat it is not because the food is evil, but because our brother is week.


So go ahead and use your anti aging cream. The name has nothing to do with it. Just be careful to not offend your weak brother.
Hmmm. . . I'm more agnostic than Christian. But if it worked, I would probably buy it. However, though they pretty much mean the same thing, I would use ';Made a Deal with the Devil.'; It just sounds a little less. . .um. . .blatantly satanic.





This reminded me of the ';Lookin' Good for Jesus'; product line! hahah.
No, I definitely wouldn't.





It's not even like ';Devil'; or ';Evil';..... Making a deal with the devil is dangerous, even saying it is bad. Do not use that cream if you're Christian. Even if you are not, I recommend not to use it. Find another anti aging cream please.
I would use it if it worked. It could be called ';souled my soul to leprechauns'; for all I cared, since I don't believe invisible folk (Satan, leprechauns, God, ETC.) exist to begin with.
Well when it comes to Jesus you don't age as fast as most people do. Take a look at Kenneth and Gloria Copeland.Most believers don't need anything like that.
The idea is to eschew materialism, and that includes the physical body, so no thanks.
No. I don't use anti-aging cream. I prefer to age gracefully, the way God made me.
I love your user name.
I like the name it's catchy

No comments:

Post a Comment