Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Best anti-aging cream for eyes? I'm 18 and want to PREVENT aging/wrinkles.?

I'm 18 years old and do not have any wrinkles, however I do get bags under my eyes from lack of sleep sometimes. I don't go outside (it's not really my lifestyle) so i don't have to worry about the sun. I also run(indoors) on a regular basis and I am Vegan. I would like to keep beautiful skin for as long as possible and prevent aging.





So, I am looking for an anti-aging cream and any other tips for keeping my face (especially around the eyes) wrinkle-free. And maybe something for bags under the eyes.. It would be nice if it could make your face glowing and healthy looking too as my face gets dull sometimes..





Please post if you have products that you have actually TRIED yourself and what you think about them. I also want something not too expensive. Like $30 max... but preferably less.





Extra tips (diet/lifestyle) appreciated as well!Best anti-aging cream for eyes? I'm 18 and want to PREVENT aging/wrinkles.?
drinking lots of water helps but i have found that coconut oil from the health shop works wonders. i have used it and i see results in days. the way it works is it is supposed to contain something that helps your skin renew itself all the time. it only costs about 8 dollars and lasts forever. the only thing is it can make your face a little oily. so i only use it at night time. i love it. and it is natural. i read that a lot of anti ageing creams actually make you look older, dont know if its true or not?Best anti-aging cream for eyes? I'm 18 and want to PREVENT aging/wrinkles.?
My gf is 25. She used a lot of creams but none of them worked for her. She is now using an anti-aging cream which contains acai %26amp; it works like a charm. You can also read a review about it on this page: http://myantiagingjourney.wordpress.com/


I've noticed the improvement in her face since she is using it. It can't get any better in my opinion.


Hope this helps
  • eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment