Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can Anti-Ageing Creams Damage Young Skin?

I'm 17 and I use anti-ageing face cream as part of my daily routine, as its obviously easier/better to prevent now rather than fix later!





I heard from a few people that using anti-ageing creams at a young age can damage the skin and actually cause wrinkles sooner (the girls that told me this said their dermatologist told them this!)





I personally can't see how an anti-ageing cream would be strong enough to cause wrinkles sooner or any other skin problems..but maybe I'm wrong if professionals apparently told those girls otherwise!








what do u think?


xCan Anti-Ageing Creams Damage Young Skin?
I heard that the skin becomes dependent on them or something like that. Like too needy for the strong ingredients in them. The most important anti-ageing ingredient for you is SPF of at least 15 or 20. IWIWSH SOMEBODY HAD TOLD ME THAT WHEN I WAS 17. Im only 24 now and im half black but still the sun has damaged my skin and made me look older by the time i was 20 actually. Can Anti-Ageing Creams Damage Young Skin?
From what I heard, It will dry out your skin soon and sometimes, it creates pimples.

No comments:

Post a Comment